How do you enjoy learning and sharing? Your ADHD Life is all about giving you information in the format you like best.
- If you enjoy watching video and tend to be a visual learner watch videos contained throughout this site as well as the video versions of our latest podcasts. You can find the video podcast episodes on our YouTube station.
- If you tend to be an auditory learner and just want to listen to the podcast, head over to the podcast page.
- If reading is your thing, we have a lot of written content throughout the site. Our Blog is also a great place to keep up to date with current information about ADHD.
- If you are looking for even more information from Dr. Milliken, visit the Media page for other articles, blog posts, audio and video interviews by Dr. Milliken.
- For those of you who are kinesthetic learners, we strongly encourage you to get moving and download a favorite episode of Your ADHD Life Podcast on iTunes.
We love it when community members contribute to the conversation. Make sure to leave your feedback, ask questions, or offer tips on this website or whatever platform you access information from. By contributing you help yourself and others who are impacted by ADHD.